"A wilted rose no longer stands for sadness and defeat..but it stands for how strong it has been and how it has survived, it stands for how far it must come to stand up again...all it needs is rain, sun, time, and some help from friends...we are all wilted roses, that must realize how strong we are" ~written by ME...~

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clarification...not a poem (obviously)

I know this isn't a poem obviously duh! but I just needed to clarify that I know most of my poems can have a tendency to be a bit morbid (as it has been put to me)....well i'm sorry and as most of this can occur but obviously has not happened to me, I just like to write whatever comes to my heart at the time. I thank you for reading my poems and stories and I emplore you to leave comments or subscribe or whatever it's called to my blog so that you can read more as I continue to post. I really do hope you can enjoy my poetry despite its morbidness....Thanks everyone....

No comments: