"A wilted rose no longer stands for sadness and defeat..but it stands for how strong it has been and how it has survived, it stands for how far it must come to stand up again...all it needs is rain, sun, time, and some help from friends...we are all wilted roses, that must realize how strong we are" ~written by ME...~

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Scars

you see the scars, you pull away
scared of what you see, you don't know
you never will
your pulling away from me, you see pain
ugly lines, streaking across my skin
but I cut my life, my entire being
all the pain i held within, you ask why
you want to know, but you refuse to hear
what you see on my skin, is what i see in my world
the answers that you fear
while you deny, what you can't see
you can't deny what's there, they are realeven you see that
but I’m doubting you really care
don't tell me to forgive
don't tell me to move on
you have never lived my life
you cant comprehend
the reality I’m in
that to live I grab a knife
i see the beauty
within those marks
to me they are what is real
they are me
i am them
but you will never know how i feel
i am not asking for you to understand
i gave up on that long ago
just let me live my own life
just don't try to change what i know
there are things that areworse then death
why won't you just let me be
go on with your life
back to your ignorance
please just forget about me

1 comment:

James said...

never stop writing.Your work is like a window to your soul that I can't help peaking into